Want to catch up?

Curious about the creation/purpose of this blog?
Click here for clarification.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Week 1

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

HAPPY GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!
(Our mad dash across Temple Square was AWESOME.)



HAPPY BRAND-NEW PROVO TEMPLE!!!


I am so excited about this I can't even say. This and the old library are my favorite buildings in Provo, hands down. And NOW it will be even better because it will still look like an English church on the outside... but inside it will be filled with the Spirit instead of uncomfortable wooden benches!!

And now for our featured presentation...
October Week 1: See the beauty in EVERYTHING around you! 
Be positive when things go wrong!
Basically, count your many blessings. It's fall. Time to be thankful.
Something I so admire in others is a gracious and grateful heart when things aren't going well.

This should be a good test- this week is my midterm crunch week, and I still need to find a new seat for my bike, but that does not change that which is most important:
The gospel.
People.
that's about it.

Lauren's other goals for this week:
1. Read my scriptures very first thing every morning.
2. Run a little every morning to train for my little racey-race at the end of the month. (Lucky for me,  I have new running pants and new conference talks to listen to!)
3. Go to the temple.
4. See my sister. True blue foam fest on Thursday? yes.
5. JOURNAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment