Want to catch up?

Curious about the creation/purpose of this blog?
Click here for clarification.


Friday, November 11, 2011

Novemeber Week 2

Here's the deal. Obviously, we were SO BUSY last week putting our time to things that really matter that we didn't even get the chance to blog about it.

This week, we're pretty much doing the same thing becoming super cultured and interesting people. (It's true!) This week I have had fabulous discussions in my favorite classes (Comms Management and the Int'l Political Economy of Women, in case you were wondering), made my professor weep figuratively as I anchored the news, was accepted into the Washington Seminar program, tried some kind of Southeast Asian food for the first time- and actually enjoyed it, and saw not one but TWO plays. More cultured than yogurt, friends. Also, went to the temple and wrote in my journal for the first time in forever. My life sounds a lot more impressive when I write it out on paper.
(That said, my weekend will consist of a lot more homework.)

I like feeling smart. I like being well-informed (or at least curious) enough to discuss anything that other people are passionate about. I like being up-to-date on what's going on the world, I like analyzing things, and I like to read.
*Currently in DESPERATE search of a good book, especially for the upcoming break.*

The one I always recommend (at least to women) is The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Now someone tell me your favorite in return!!

Two other important things:
I hope you are all making wishes tonight at 11:11 ON 11.11.11. (Also known as Remembrance Day. #weloveBritain. AND the anniversary of last year's HP7 pt. 1 London Premiere where Lauren held hands with Dean Thomas #welovePotter.)

And this. 
It's been circulating around the internet for a couple weeks now, so it's not like you haven't seen it.
But also, there is no better place for it than this blog.
Holler!

No comments:

Post a Comment